Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just filed my taxes and I am expecting a hefty chunk of change to be coming back my way. which means...time to go wheel shopping again. I'm on my second set right now...I wanna do something unusual. I tend to only stick with black and gold for every car I've ever owned. So this time I wanna do something crazy...haha. I'll post some pics when I get new wheels.

PS...shortly after that picture I color-matched my lip...shortly after that, my lip hit a piece of tire on the 35e south. Shortly after that my lip was no more

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
how much are you looking to spend? If money isn't an issue i'd look at some bronze work emotions or volk te-37. Or you could just go with some rotas or tenzos if you're on a budget.

·
Registered
825 Posts
depending on how much you get back, I say get some Advan RZ in hypersilver, Work XSA 02C in gunmetal, Volk Racing CE28N in silver, or some SSR Type F in silver!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote author=wolverine_man link=topic=138627.msg2987641#msg2987641 date=1236786824]

BTW, are you selling your Rx8 rims?
[/quote]

they're stock 17's. and yeah i'll be selling them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i'm in the same situation. im going berzerk.... ive hit the shopping cart button 8 times and closed the window... i cant pick rims to save my life... i know what looks good... so to speed this process up ive decided on the offset and sizes, 18x8... 48 offset. other than that.. i have no idea... i think im goin with rota p1's... yes im on a budget. and its only a base model "i" so im not gonna go too crazy.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
[quote author=puck247e link=topic=138627.msg2996550#msg2996550 date=1237175401]
what about something white?
[/quote]
take my advice man, coming from a fellow strato blue owner, bronze would look ballin.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote author=manny link=topic=138627.msg2998013#msg2998013 date=1237236992]
[quote author=puck247e link=topic=138627.msg2996550#msg2996550 date=1237175401]
what about something white?
[/quote]
take my advice man, coming from a fellow strato blue owner, bronze would look ballin.
[/quote]

i've had a set of bronze and a set of gold with a polished lip on before. now i'm back to stock. I just wanna do something different. I was looking at the Absolute Green Rota Grids, but I decided against it because I knew I'd get sick of that after about a week. Black looks good on strato blue, but I already have my stock wheels painted black so it's not anything too exciting. I'm just gonna keep looking around for a few more days and then click the purchase button. I know whatever I get I'll be happy with. And if I end up not liking them I keep them for a year, get my tax return, sell them and buy new ones.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i just placed an order!!!!

now you all have to wait and see.

here's a pic of the gold wheels before it was lowered.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
teasers...they came with the wrong size tires. they rub to sh!t. sucka$$. oh well. here's some teasers of my dirty little beater.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts