Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so in 8 days i get my tax refunds back its about $1,XXX not going to put the exact amount!
BUT... here we go so my fello dealer around town told me that with 2,000 down im where i want to be with my payments...

so i need some advice.

if i part out all my goodies i'd make around 1200.. so id be right at 2,000 down...

i need some opinions asap to see what i should do.

Pros: get a speed
finally be boosting
not be the only one without a speed out of my buddies
finally be able to say yes it is a speed instead of no just an NA. lol
and new car lol

Cons: Payment increase exactly a $100
insurance increase some dollars not too much
start from zero in mods
and cant find any more cons lol

advices please asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
i love new cars

100 bucks issnt that much more (honestly)
if you can afford the insurance increase why not?

and id love a speed3, id say do it

(who cares if ur gunan lose moeny selling/trading in the older car, its gunna be even less next year)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=iced_theater link=topic=137391.msg2962230#msg2962230 date=1235622277]
If you don't mind the thousands of dollars you'll of lost by trading in that new of car and getting a new one, then go for it.
[/quote]
well its a lease :lol:
so no money lost at all mazda (as long as its bone stock) will pay it off no quesitons asked
so it'll just be the $2X,XXX loan on the speed and drive..

[quote author=blankets3 link=topic=137391.msg2962240#msg2962240 date=1235622614]
i love new cars

100 bucks issnt that much more (honestly)
if you can afford the insurance increase why not?

and id love a speed3, id say do it

(who cares if ur gunan lose moeny selling/trading in the older car, its gunna be even less next year)
[/quote]

and yea same here!!! and idk about the insurance lukily my parents have keeped paying it even thought i;ve been independent for 2 yrs now..
and i havent asked :lol: talking to my mom she said they pay about $102 a month for mine..
so im guessing it'll go up a few bucks (will they notice idk) lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
If you're relying on your parents to pay part of your new car loan, and for them to pay your insurance...it doesn't add up for me. You sound like you're 17. You're far from independent.

Upgrading to a speed for bragging rights is the definition of childish, especially in this economy where you should be saving your money for more important things.

/rant

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=Antimatter85 link=topic=137391.msg2970190#msg2970190 date=1235995015]
If you're relying on your parents to pay part of your new car loan, and for them to pay your insurance...it doesn't add up for me. You sound like you're 17. You're far from independent.

Upgrading to a speed for bragging rights is the definition of childish, especially in this economy where you should be saving your money for mor
/rant
[/quote]

Negavite bud my parents aren't and haven't payed any of car loans they only pay for insurance not eve the deductable which is 1000 that I had to pay couple months back and shit I wish I was 17 that way I wouldn't have to pay bills an my parents would be payin for the speed LOL

Yea I know economy is super shitty but it's not gonna get better either I can afford to spend a lil more and have what I want and still manage to keep my accou t happy :)
Work hard save smart!

Plus the speed I want is cheap as hell won't say numbers till I go see it.. Date if it hasn't sold...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts