Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tamiya DF-03ra rolling chassis for sale. Was driven inside a garage 5 times and used outside once. Probably less than 30 minutes of total use. I used a Traxxas XL-5 ESC with a Titan 12T motor, so the drivetrain wasn't under a lot of stress. I got this over a touring car because it doesn't need a surface as smooth as a billiard table to run on. The DF-03ra is based on the DF-03 off-road buggy. Selling it because I never really drove it—it's mostly just a shelf queen.

The chassis has a few upgrades--blue heatsink bars, blue aluminum steering shaft, and the DF-03 slipper clutch kit with Associated slipper pads and an 81T, 48P spur from an Associated B4.

Includes the complete rolling chassis with original gold wheels and rally tires, four HPI TE37 3mm offset black wheels, eight ABS pipe drift tires (four used and currently mounted, four new), 2007 Subaru WRX sedan body, 2008 Subaru WRX hatch body, extra body posts (unopened), and all the leftover bits from the build (light buckets, manuals, etc), as well as the original parts that were upgraded.

The rear window decal on the sedan body isn't perfect and the rear wheel wells were trimmed a tad too far back. The sedan body was used once and has a really small (<1cm) scuff on the rear right corner of the bumper area. The hatch body fits perfectly and was never used. Chassis has some light scratches on the bottom from its one outside run, but otherwise looks new.

$150 OBO.

(pictures were taken a while ago...as you can see, I'm in no rush to sell)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.