Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys wats going on I haven't seen many posting about anyone actually writing a lot about Takeda Short Ram Intakes or Ark Speed Racing Exhaust , just to clear everything out is a great combo that's what I have on my 2005 Mazda 3 2.0 L 4 Cyl. and I have been running both of them for about a week now is a great experience greater acceleration increased torque more power definitely noticeable I paid $240 for the takeda intake and about $760 for my Ark exhaust its a lovely sound after it breaks in nice and smooth quiet at all times , I started having issues with the Takeda Intake when I first Installed it with the RPM's Bogging down and actually having my engine turning off as I got off the exit in a highway on my way to work, but I read a lot of different forums and reviews on How to Fix this problem , also one of my buddies from work had two intakes installed in his 2 cars and just said to me to reset the ECU, disconnect completely the battery both terminals and try to leave it off overnight, so I did and even though it turned off a few times after that now is running fine I'm guessing the sensors just have to get accustomed to the new airflow that is going through since is different then the stock. But as of now everything is running smoothly is definitely making a different in the response of my pedal is a awesome feeling to have the exhaust and the Intake helping out the performance of my car I will post Videos and pictures of everything because I was desperate before to see what people were posting online to see if they were having the same issues as I was and nobody really did help me so just be patient I will be working on to put many videos about everything. 201IMPORTZ....!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts