Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
He really doesnt know exactly what he is talking about
He didnt post a 1/4 time for his jetta either
MS3 breaks into the 13's on stock tires...so his 14.3 is a little off to top checking times

Also AMS has proven that a TBDP wont add that much HP. While a CAI adds about 20whp and 16wtq to the MS3 which is actually significant in a car. Along with XEDE or whenever COBB is released, those are the power gainers, along with changing the tires out.

Im not a member on there so i cannot post, i wont join either. I kinda want to know his 0-60 and 1/4 times, if he says is little 1.8 can out run the MS3, ive lined up with a modded out one (chip, DP, CAI) and pretty much left him in the mirrors, they probably can though hold the TQ and HP curve longer as the MS3 peaks its TQ @3000rpms and slowly drops and peaks HP @5500 and pretty much cuts out after that.

I wonder though how much HP/TQ he is making at 6000rpms with a k03?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
i hate VW's! not that they aren't great....but ....wait, that is why. i swear those things always break down....somehow, and since they are mostly geared towards girls now (no offense to the guys) i have to pick them up from the VW dealer all the damn time!

anyhow, i would venture to say he is a bit misinformed on a few things?

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Yeah he is quite uneducated.

Invite him to go to the Silver Dollar with us oneday Jon :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts