Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find any laws about tail light tinting..

Anyone know where I can find that info?

..or at least for Virginia.

Thanks

·
Registered
611 Posts
[quote author=Stulgs link=topic=67920.msg1170069#msg1170069 date=1169824040]

..or at least for Virginia.

Thanks
[/quote]

You've gotta be kidding me; right? You get pulled over for sneezing too loudly in virginia. Im guessing there aren't laws on it, or it falls under something like "illegal to modify factory lighting". Being virginia, id go on and assume its illegal.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
To bad Virginia cops are pricks, as you guys say.. because I was going to tell you as long as you can see the tail lights from 1000 ft at night and something like 500ft during the day.. I'm doing mine tomorrow maybe.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
[quote author=BoostThat3 link=topic=67920.msg1191552#msg1191552 date=1170824784]
To bad Virginia cops are pricks, as you guys say.. because I was going to tell you as long as you can see the tail lights from 1000 ft at night and something like 500ft during the day.. I'm doing mine tomorrow maybe.
[/quote]
And u'll be doing mine next right??

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
^ hmm... well I retract any previous negative statements I have made about tinted tails because that looks really sweet.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
they are still pretty visible. As with the law with that its basically illegal every where from what ive heared. Any modification to taillights is illegal, but who cares. I will try and get some pics at night for you but its only like 605 lol so you gonna have to wait

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sorry to go slightly off topic... but I got a couple questions:

1) Is doing your headlights less or more risky than doing backs legality-wise?
2) I want to get some RockBlock's ... should I do the 20% or the 35% tinting??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts