Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I'm new to the forum, I'm Jack from Switzerland.
Just got my Mazda 3 MPS (MS3) 3 weeks ago, and I love it! What an awesome car!!

Some pics (with 17" RH rims, and Dunlop snow tyres :?):
http://www.b-artworks.com/galleries/mazda_mps/Mazda 3 MPS.html

I also own a 1st generation Lotus Elise (11.1996) which is my fun toy:
http://www.toyotateamticino.ch/Jack/Miaelise

Hope to learn much from you about the MS3, and maybe give some infos about the european versions and give my ideas and suggestions to you.

Cheers! 8)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats! Car looks sharp with those wheels

Nice lotus too :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bugger! And I thought I'd be the first swiss MPS owner to post pics in this forum :D
Congrats, I'm still waiting for my Cosmic Blue MPS to be delivered.

Greets from Argovia

Ralph

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Ralph!
Nice to find another Swiss MPS owner there!

I'm from Ticino, near Bellinzona, and you? where in Argovia? I'm often near you for my lotus passion (www.kumschick.ch)
Very curious to see a Cosmic Blue MPS :shock: 8)

Cheers!
Jack

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
man thats the combo i would love to have. ive always been a fan of the elise styling and i just love the mazdaspeed3. man i bet you are one happy guy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Jack!

I'm from Safenwil, thats only about 20 km from Schötz where Fredy Kumschick's garage is. At the moment I don't even know when my MPS3 schould be delivered. I was lucky to get to have a look at a Cosmic Blue MPS3 in Rothrist while it was waiting to be delivered to a dealer. Didn't look to bad on a dim and drizzly day.

Greets, Ralph

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi!

I know Safenwil! I was there many times, I was at a Toyota Meeting, then my parents got married in Zofingen, nice place! I love it 8)

Maybe your car will be in Switzerland by the end of January or in February... my dealer told me that the guys who ordered the MPS will receive it during this period.. I was lucky to get the first that he received :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi, well thats interesting! I spent most of my school years in Zofingen and naturally I've been to Bellinzona many times. I really like the Tessin, but prefer going there during September or October, when the most of our northern neighbors have gone home :D I usually stay in Vira and love driving up to Indemini. Although I must admit, that I do favour the bike (Kawasaki ZX10R at the moment) over the car. Even the MPS3 wont be able to change that.

I'll keep on looking for a black MPS3 wit Ti-numberplate in the Zofingen-Schötz region!

Greets, Ralph

1 - 10 of 10 Posts