Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dudes,

While Leo brings home the bacon in the "where is the car" department, the neat bookend is Suzanne's powers to expedite it once it hits the port. Since Mazdachat vanished, I haven't had the pleasure of conversing with her, but someone mentioned they had exchanged some email with her (forget who exactly).

Anyone with her address care to drop me a private message?

Thanks,

YtC
Silver GT, with all modern conveniences, whoo hoo, end of Feb?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
[quote author=YeagerTheCat link=topic=69466.msg1206157#msg1206157 date=1171423389]
Dudes,

While Leo brings home the bacon in the "where is the car" department, the neat bookend is Suzanne's powers to expedite it once it hits the port. Since Mazdachat vanished, I haven't had the pleasure of conversing with her, but someone mentioned they had exchanged some email with her (forget who exactly).

Anyone with her address care to drop me a private message?

Thanks,

YtC
Silver GT, with all modern conveniences, whoo hoo, end of Feb?
[/quote]

I got her number in the office. Shoot me a PM if I don't get it to you by 5PM tomorrow (EST).

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
yeah i got her number somewhere around here if leo can't find it :) She's super nice, and i know she wants mazdachat back as much as we do!

-Matt

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
[quote author=Mellman link=topic=69466.msg1207007#msg1207007 date=1171468710]
yeah i got her number somewhere around here if leo can't find it :) She's super nice, and i know she wants mazdachat back as much as we do!

-Matt
[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me... Lemme see...

EDITED: Her number is 1-800-222-5500 x1142

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
we're not supposed to give out karsten's number!

her extension is 1142 - don't call karsten! :)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
[quote author=Mellman link=topic=69466.msg1207067#msg1207067 date=1171470275]

[/quote]

:D
I edited my post.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
[quote author=Mellman link=topic=69466.msg1207067#msg1207067 date=1171470275]

[/quote]

LOL! Hijacking my own thread...

Did you ever give me your VIN# Matt?

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Don't think I did - but don't have it handy right now. Any idea on the next feb boat yet? Hoping mine will arrive in port end of the month.

-matt

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
[quote author=Mellman link=topic=69466.msg1207137#msg1207137 date=1171471867]
Don't think I did - but don't have it handy right now. Any idea on the next feb boat yet? Hoping mine will arrive in port end of the month.

-matt
[/quote]

No news on the boat yet, but I know she's almost here. She may be down at San Juan (Puerto Rico) right now. I tried calling my agent but their offices are closed due to weather.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I wish google earth was live...I'd find the boat. But then again, by that time, it might already have hit port. :D

I hope Suzanne can get it to my dealer by end of Feb, that's a fairly long shot.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
[quote author=Saitech link=topic=69466.msg1207343#msg1207343 date=1171477306]
I wish google earth was live...I'd find the boat. But then again, by that time, it might already have hit port. :D

I hope Suzanne can get it to my dealer by end of Feb, that's a fairly long shot.
[/quote]

Yeah i'd say thats a longshot :( You're in Michigan and I am in VA...i'm hoping for end of feb but I'm not expecting til MAYBE early march if i can...that'd sure be nice.

-matt

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
[quote author=Mellman link=topic=69466.msg1207383#msg1207383 date=1171478066]
[quote author=Saitech link=topic=69466.msg1207343#msg1207343 date=1171477306]

[/quote]

Yeah i'd say thats a longshot :( You're in Michigan and I am in VA...i'm hoping for end of feb but I'm not expecting til MAYBE early march if i can...that'd sure be nice.

-matt
[/quote]

I'm afraid to say that Michigan doesn't get their cars from NY. I pulled up a few VIN# from dealers in MI and nothing comes up in my tracking system.
Saitech, have you ever been in a Mazda dealership when they are receiving the cars? How do they get them? Who carries them? Any ideas?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys,

I just got off the phone from the wonderful Suzanne and she confirms that a new boat arrived today (whew hew!) with my car on it (whew hew!) but it will take a month to get to the dealer (oh ****).

She is doing what she can for me, all because she totally rocks, but heads up for Leo and the boys/girls, looks like we have a stealth boat in port!

Cheers,

YtC

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
[quote author=Saitech link=topic=69466.msg1207588#msg1207588 date=1171482718]
Unfortunately, I don't know. I was told to expect a late February/early March delivery, that's it.

That's weird, no VIN info? Hmm, I wonder where my car gets dropped off then.
[/quote]

Ok, I did a bit of research. I'm almost sure it gets railed.
Does CSX TRANSPORTATION sound familiar to you?
Their website is kind of complicated to follow. When I get a chance I'll try to find the "track by VIN" button.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
[quote author=YeagerTheCat link=topic=69466.msg1207591#msg1207591 date=1171482762]
Guys,

I just got off the phone from the wonderful Suzanne and she confirms that a new boat arrived today (whew hew!) with my car on it (whew hew!) but it will take a month to get to the dealer (oh ****).

She is doing what she can for me, all because she totally rocks, but heads up for Leo and the boys/girls, looks like we have a stealth boat in port!

Cheers,

YtC

[/quote]

HOLY S****!!!!

How did that one slipped by my radars??? HOW DARE OF HER!
I'm calling to get her name.

@*&$^@$^ Never mind... they're closed.

Let's see.

EDIT: F***!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY'S CLOSED BECAUSE OF WEATHER. WHY ISN'T MY OFFICE CLOSED???
I'll try again tomorrow. @#$^@%[email protected]^%[email protected]^%$*%*
God this pisses me off,

Both the Miraculous Ace and Cosmic Ace are southbound vessels, meaning... they are going south because they came from Europe full of BMWs and MB.
Unless someone in the office was reading the Miraculous Ace schedule upside down... it woudln't be her.

But chances are, we got a name. MIRACULOUS ACE.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
[quote author=YeagerTheCat link=topic=69466.msg1207591#msg1207591 date=1171482762]
Guys,

Cheers,

YtC

[/quote]

Did you tell her Happy Valentine's Day?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts