Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm finally changing focus from power to handling and have ordered coilovers. Im waiting on the rear camber links because I don't know how low I will have the back or how bad the rear camber is gonna be.

Product support for this car has been dismal and frustrating so when I was looking at rear camber kits why am I not suprised theres only 1 choice. So I started my research to see if I could find alternatives.

Heres the question

The SPC rear camber arms fit focuses and the Volvo S40 from -1.5 to +5.0

as read here

http://www.spcalignment.com/PROD_DIR/SPC_PROD_SEARCH_DYN.cfm?cmd=Cam&cmd2=67420&cmd3=

It also fits The Celica 00-05 -3 to +3

Does that mean that the celica stuff will work for us as well?
Hotchkis has a set (overly priced) of rear camber arms
Just a thought. If there is no competition for our parts these companies can throw on a pirate patch and rob us blind

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
SPC makes a product specific to the Mazda3, and it's great. Eibach also sells a set specific to our car (which is really just the SPC kit rebranded), and Mazdaspeed also sells their own version, which is non-adjustable. Please explain why you think product support is dismal for this car... have you asked for help here before? There's plenty of options for just about anything you can think of :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts