Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 412 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
good question... I was wondering the same thing myself. I want to FI, and I have been savin for a hiboost turbo, but a hiboost supercharger sounds appealing as well. It's fun to think about, even tho i'm nowhere close to having enough money

·
Registered
436 Posts
Would the supercharger be as harmful to the engine as the turbo? I know they are both very effective, but I want something that is going to give me the most power, but the most safe way too. Also can you install a BOV on a supercharger?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Juan said it should be released soon. He just wants the car to have about 2000miles before he debuts it. I can't wait I want a SC. Turbo kit is really sweet if you want a lot of power or potential but SC is what I'm leaning towards. It's not going to give you as much power but it'll be a significant difference.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
[quote author=slickieswax link=topic=67268.msg1191548#msg1191548 date=1170824712]
Would the supercharger be as harmful to the engine as the turbo? I know they are both very effective, but I want something that is going to give me the most power, but the most safe way too. Also can you install a BOV on a supercharger?
[/quote]

SEARCHING is your best friend and so is READING!!!!

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=MotorolaBizz link=topic=67268.msg1191559#msg1191559 date=1170825054]
[quote author=slickieswax link=topic=67268.msg1191548#msg1191548 date=1170824712]
[/quote]

SEARCHING is your best friend and so is READING!!!!
[/quote]

+1. There are countless threads on this forum and countless books/online materials, read up!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I want a supercharger too. it would be sweet.i need some assistants. i have a silver mazda axela i debaged it for the jap name. sounds better and i want 2 put rims what do u guys suggest 17s or 18s? and if so what color i was thinking black with the chrome lip or grey since my car is silver. give me some input! oh also if u guys are interested i have a race team in florida its called team redline. and my car is featured in this team. so if any 3 drivers would like in on this team in the florida west palm area. let me know.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
[quote author=ballinboi369 link=topic=67268.msg1191598#msg1191598 date=1170826754]
I want a supercharger too. it would be sweet.i need some assistants. i have a silver mazda axela i debaged it for the jap name. sounds better and i want 2 put rims what do u guys suggest 17s or 18s? and if so what color i was thinking black with the chrome lip or grey since my car is silver. give me some input! oh also if u guys are interested i have a race team in florida its called team redline. and my car is featured in this team. so if any 3 drivers would like in on this team in the florida west palm area. let me know.
[/quote]

:hijacked:

Start a new thread in a different section. For the rims click on my sig and you see my HINcity profile. I have 19" so it'll give you some what of an idea but PM me if you have questions.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
since we're off topic and this will proly be closed anyway I just wanted to say that I LOVE YOUR CAR sh1bby69. It's so....so....upstanding,grown up, elegant, smooth, I can't think of the word I wanna use. You better submit for COTM!!! 8)

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
i hate this forum a little more everyday.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
[quote author=the415 link=topic=67268.msg1191649#msg1191649 date=1170829278]
i hate this forum a little more everyday.
[/quote]

yes but it loves you...

generally this is what happens when our car goes to the masses.

im constantly reminded of the thread where someone bought an IC and hoses, and wanted to know where to put it.
he had a stock 07 mazda3. not mazdaspeed. gotta love eBay.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
[quote author=ballinboi369 link=topic=67268.msg1191598#msg1191598 date=1170826754]
[/quote]

team redline is overused

:rb: poser

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
what some1 else took my crew name!!! :evil: :evil: We gotta battle it out on the streets now!!! Meet me off 95 and Atlantic BLVD so we can settle this!!! :rhigareda: you gotta ask yourself 1 question. Do I feel lucky? well, do ya...punk?

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
[quote author=boiling_water link=topic=67268.msg1156099#msg1156099 date=1169145632]
when will the Hiboost supercharger kit debut?
[/quote]

[quote author=kitchen_fire27 link=topic=67268.msg1191460#msg1191460 date=1170821978]
good question... I was wondering the same thing myself. I want to FI, and I have been savin for a hiboost turbo, but a hiboost supercharger sounds appealing as well. It's fun to think about, even tho i'm nowhere close to having enough money
[/quote]

if either of you have the money and are in Cali, PM Mr Tea. He has a shop that is looking for a MS3 to put a SC on it.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
[quote author=small town king link=topic=67268.msg1191689#msg1191689 date=1170833478]

if either of you have the money and are in Cali, PM Mr Tea. He has a shop that is looking for a MS3 to put a SC on it.
[/quote]
Y can't all the companies be located in Florida!!! I mean, I don't have the money but I think I'd feel better knowing that if I did I'd be force fed.

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=yomomspimp06 link=topic=67268.msg1191717#msg1191717 date=1170837025]
[quote author=small town king link=topic=67268.msg1191689#msg1191689 date=1170833478]

[/quote]
Y can't all the companies be located in Florida!!! I mean, I don't have the money but I think I'd feel better knowing that if I did I'd be force fed.
[/quote]

Juan's brother has a shop in Miami.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I don't wanna go boost tho...My goal is to put the smack down on my friends 06Si allmotor style....not to mention boost is only fun with rearwheel drive
(FC will soon be outta tha shop!!! :dance2:)

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=yomomspimp06 link=topic=67268.msg1192468#msg1192468 date=1170873293]
I don't wanna go boost tho...My goal is to put the smack down on my friends 06Si allmotor style....not to mention boost is only fun with rearwheel drive
(FC will soon be outta tha shop!!! :dance2:)
[/quote]

I beg to differ, and I'm sure a ton of guys on here will, too

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
i started ignoring stupid ass posts like that and you should too. especially when their name is yomomspimp06.

wtf are you in hs?

mods, please close this thread. it has no use.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I meant it to be a joke...I love fast cars and it doesn't matter which wheels are putting down the power front rear or all-wheel drive. I think most of the reason arguments start on the internet are because when reading you don't get the inflection that the speaker wants to get across. No I'm not in HS but u remind me of the assholes I went to HS with. You know the ones who thought they were the shit but when it came down to actually doing what needed to be done, ran with their tail between their ass. I can guarantee that if this wasn't on the internet u (the415 a.k.a P.I.T.A.) would never say that to my face. To be honest I have read many posts of yours and I feel like you know many things about cars that I don't. You possess a knowledge of cars that I strive for. Don't be an asshole just because you feel like you are above me. I wish I could rid the world of people like you. The ones that would rather laugh at the guy who fell instead of lending a helping hand. All I'm saying is stop being so confrontational...you seem to be in a lot of drama on this forum.

1 - 20 of 412 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.