1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
so to use that sender you need to tap into something? hmm seems a bit more of a PITA than tapping into a vac line. prolly more accurate though, so guess its a tradeoff.
certainly aint cheap

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=CosmicBlueMS3 link=topic=69641.msg1211077#msg1211077 date=1171595891]
so to use that sender you need to tap into something? hmm seems a bit more of a PITA than tapping into a vac line. prolly more accurate though, so guess its a tradeoff.
certainly aint cheap
[/quote] Yea, you gotta t-off like a normal gage and pipe the sender in. Yes more of a PITA in the engine compartment but if you are looking for a small easy to mount gage, this may be your ticket.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I wonder how much it would be stateside. I'd like to get one. Would be easy to place right on top of the steering column. Then I can build my guage pod for a single unit instead of a 2 unit pod. "I've got an idea forming in my head..." (+10 to the person who knows what movie that is from..)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I personally have contemplated buying the small square digital boost gauge because of it's size. In my Evo a have a full set of STRI gauges. In my CX7 I'd rather not have the racer look. But, I have not committed to anything yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts