Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello everyone i should be posting more and more as i get sucked more and more into the whole mazda thing..

I've been lurking on the site since i first started considering a three back in august

I ended up purchasing a 07 M3 Touring in galaxy gray with a black interior.. So obviously its got the 2.3 and for myself 5 speed :) The extras are the sunroof/6cd, and all weather floormats..

I bought the car on Oct 31st from reedman auto toll with a pleasent experience, and i paid just 17,800 for it.

Right now its all stock, i'm in the process of adding a amp and sub but trying to figure out the wiring... and i will be tinting it also very shortly..

I also drive a 89 mustang that is my baby it only comes out on sunny days and when people challenge me :)

Here's the mazda More pics later...

And here's the stang...

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Stang looks wicked man, and congrats on the purchase. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=saluteTOme link=topic=65606.msg1123964#msg1123964 date=1167356316]
Welcome! You'll start to realize the 3 will be as fun to drive as the stang...which btw is a lovely lady...whats her name?
[/quote]

Thanks Handling wise the mazda is awsome but the mustang is just brutal power and you can't beat the sound of a V8 and being able to lift the front wheels and not just spin them :p is INCREDIBLE!

But with gas prices and also the mustang still has considerably low milage ive had a daily driver for two years now.. THe mazda is an upgrade from a 94 eagle talon...

The mustang is nicknamed baby blue because that what the original owner said when he said good bye to it :lol:

Heres the day i got it...

As for everone else thanks for the compliments and well wishes

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Welcome to the family of 3's man.

The stang is real nice. I love american muscle cars. I like the rims you upgraded to on it as well. The stock ones that the guy had on before you owned it didn't look as nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heres a pic of the mazda from last night... was experimenting with the camera a little

its small cuz its going to be my sig...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts