Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Well, now, have you done a _complete_ background investigation on your car? I mean, are you sure it wasn't damaged in transit and repainted? Stuff happens.

Like when I got home and discovered my '04 had had the left rear door reshot. At certain times and angles it sort of appears to be striped, but only rarely. And they really did do a good job.

Just a thought.

J

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have a 2007. You are seeing the metallic in the paint. That is the look the color has, and I love it. It gives more of the marble metallic look, IMO. There is nothing wrong with your paint.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think i know what you're talking about, sometimes I will see darker 'blob' shaped areas at certain angles. It must be the metallic property of the paint as others have said. If you don't like it the only real way to fix it is to get a paint job.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Maybe your bra is causing problems

I elect a full wash and rewax with a bar to get the old crap off first

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sunlight Silver...3 days after getting my car...I did notice A smal amount of over spray at the inside top of the rear wheel well......Thats about it
Small ittsy bittsy..not much

·
Registered
372 Posts
Well...no...LOL
I think it came from the factory like that and I think theres a TSB on it.
But you really can't notice it at all....it's at the upper inside of the rear wheel well, I'm not to worried about it to tell you the truth... the only reason I noticed it was becaues I bent down and looked up in the wheel well while I was washing my car.
but with my next dealership visit I might mention it.
They will prob just spray paint the wheel well...Who knows?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts