Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
We're moving to Edmonton and looking for a reputable and reasonable Mazda dealership to bring our 2007 Mazda 3 GT there for maintenance. There is still warranty on the car so we think it'd be best to go with a dealership. Locations in the south would be preferred but we're open to all suggestions. Could anyone please recommend?

Little bit off-topic, if you have any recommendations for a good trustworthy mechanical shop for maintenance on a 2006 Ford Fusion SE (any shop would be fine since the warranty has passed), please fire it our way. Much appreciated!

Thank you very much!

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Re: Suggestions on Mazda dealership for maintenance

i go to weber for fluid changes, and will probably still do so even after warranty is up. they have been pretty good for service. They will let you use your own oil if you bring it in too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thank you for the suggestion, budgy!
I thought I wouldn't get a reply because I saw a thread about no Mazda owners being around any more. Phew :)

·
Registered
35,160 Posts

I used Weber a few times. but 90% of my changes were DIY

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
non-dealership shops

Hi again,
Now my warranty is up and it is time for me to look for a reliable and honest car shop to bring my Mazda 3 to for regular/major maintenance. Do you guys have any suggestions? I would prefer a shop specialized in Mazda cars if possible.

I saw Good News Auto being mentioned a lot on the Internet. Is it true that they are a good shop or just some PR stunt?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I go to St. Albert Tune Up and Brake. They charge average prices BUT...they tell you when you 'really' need to do work and if you can hold off on stuff without throwing money at a service immediately.

Very honest guys, owner is a top bloke. Took my car for brakes, rad flush as well as my wife's car for brakes there.

Honest guys are tough to find.

I also recommend Argyle Auto on the Southside. His guys take longer because they do good work and they charge well below dealer rates per hour. So if you don't mind waiting Sam is the guy for you there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts