Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im making a custom enclosure with my subs facing behind the back seats in my 3, i want to put neon rings around the subs to make them beat to the music so when i put down the seats it will be pretty cool....
i have no idea how though...lol
help?

·
Registered
513 Posts
u need rope light that can stand 12v and then the like contraption to make it pulse u hook them up adn then runn it to your battery  8) easy as that

i think the contraption is about tliek $30 or so and the rope lights or whatever lights u wanna use can be liek $20 and up i suppose

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
man wal mart had some cheapie subs in a box with those glow rings, I think 50 bucks or something. I say look for that, buy it, take the rings out, and put it on your box and blow the subs up or something cool.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol.
they have a light kit made for 10 and 12" subs, i just was lookin for a control box.
anyone know about running a second battery in the trunnk to an alternator?

·
Registered
423 Posts
[quote author=jcslow link=topic=67489.msg1165894#msg1165894 date=1169610072]
thanks.
why shouldnt i "waste my money" to make my car more enjoyable to drive in?
[/quote]

By looks at your first post - you won't see it while driving :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
unless i have the subs in the custom enclosure facing behind the seat with the seats down, or even the backrests out for looks.
all i need is room for me and my girl.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Dont waste the money, its better to have the subs face away from the seats anyway. Thats my two pennys.

·
Registered
65 Posts
lights are overrated

1 - 13 of 13 Posts