Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We will need some volunteers to help us test restoration of old subscribed threads when we have developed a solution.

If you are willing to help us, please reply to this thread with your primary site of membership (where most/all of your subscribed threads are stored):

i.e. mazda3forums.com

If you would like to test your account and subscribed thread restores on multiple sites, please list all domains in your reply.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
m3f

·
Registered
335 Posts
Bumping this up again...

I think the new forum format is excellent but I would love all my previous subscribed threads back.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Son, I'm disappoint.

Two months later, still no restored subscriptions. I'm beginning to think the admins don't even care about this website. It barely fits the definition of "forum" anymore:

Forum (n):
1. A place for discussion.
(What discussion? Where?)

2. A gathering for the purpose of discussion.
(No one gathers here for discussions anymore, they can't find them.)

3. A form of discussion involving a panel of presenters and often participation by members of the audience.
(Hard to have an audience/presenters when you can't even find the discussion itself.)

I've taken the time to go through and resubscribe to maybe 50% of what I'd previously been subscribed to, but very few have done the same. As a result, if I post in that thread, nobody will see it, the conversation wont progress, and the thread will die... regardless of topic!
Administrator(s), if you have our thread subscriptions backed up from the old site, at least PM the links to us and we'll resubscribe ourselves. If you don't have them backed up, just tell us. We'll all be pissed, but it's better than keeping us in the dark for this long.

·
Registered
36,000 Posts
I think we've been given an answer already.

EDIT: Besides, Administrator was last active on this site on 11/12/12. While this was over 2 weeks ago at this point, it was 2+ months after he started this thread and hasn't replied once. This is the new service level agreement that we've all been forced to sign. It's been a true pleasure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts