Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it ok to get just 2 12" subs and amp without a deck???
how many watts does mazda3 have?? is it adequate to have that worked with stock stereo?? I really wish to know .. cuz I have good lookin westwood subs.. at home.. I want some boom boom while drivin~ zoom zoom .. boom boom .. ya kno what i mean??

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
1) Sure, why not?
2) 25x4 Max.
3) Im guessing you want to add an amp, so yes it works with the right equipment.
4) Westwood? Never heard of them.
5) Boom boom while zoom zoom eh? lmao

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for reply..
yeah.. i will probably get subs only.. of course wit amp.. (sony)
zoom zoom zoom~

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
how bout Bazooka subs? are they worth anything?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
They are ok if you dont have the space for bigger subs.

I once did 2x 8" bazookas in an older BMW (I think it was an early 70s) and it sounded very clean.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
damn vaboom u should come out to cali hahahaa you're our sound guru =P

·
Registered
19 Posts
Why don't you people go for the best and get JL? Forget sony and all this other crap. You can do it all with stock cd player if you get an amp with the bass control on it.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
JL.. best?? Crack smoker. JL makes awesome equipment, dont get me wrong. But for the money, there is definately better. MMats and Focal are all in JL price range.

Its seems to me that most people dont have the dough to spend. So, they have to stick with Sony, Audiobahn etc etc.

·
Registered
191 Posts
so what do you suggest... bang for the buck?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Best bang for the buck, right now.. is the CDT Classic 6.5" component and 6.5" coax. Both sets will run ya $220 (shipping of course) at www.thezeb.com. They sound phenominal for the price.

Another set I like is the Infinity Reference 6500 components or Kappa 6.5". The Reference is around $180 and the Kappa is $240 at our store (at least $30 cheaper on the net).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts