Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,219 Posts
Hey nothing wrong with what you got, just be careful with that sub, they tend to crack around the form on the cone. I can tell you I know that constant buzz from the first vid- air vents in the rear of the car behind the bumper make that noise.
Give it time and you will soon be able to move the doors and rupture a few seals, at least mine did before I quit wreaking the damn thing with the SPL. I like my SQ sub, but it can easily bounce the roof and panels wth a tweak or two.

· Registered
4,219 Posts
[quote author=BCZoomZoom link=topic=73663.msg1317872#msg1317872 date=1175924961]
[quote author=Lukydog link=topic=73663.msg1308159#msg1308159 date=1175566702]
I can tell you I know that constant buzz from the first vid- air vents in the rear of the car behind the bumper make that noise.
[/quote]

Little off topic... but I think those air vents are buzzing my trunk.. it's driving me NUTS. Sounds like you fixed this in your car... care to share the secret? :)
[/quote]

Yes, i dropped the rear bumper just to see what the hell was all the noise, but if you remove the rear quarter panel covers inside the trunk, you will see them. Just pin back or remove the flaps- also I noticed the rear aero flares buzz a bit, but you have to get some serious vibes going to see that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.