Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have these ? . I'm thinking about ordering them and was wondering if they are any good. I've had there rear mount since september and I don't have any complanints.

·
Registered
860 Posts
[quote author=littleredwagon5 link=topic=137802.msg2970411#msg2970411 date=1236007560]
Does any one have these ? . I'm thinking about ordering them and was wondering if they are any good. I've had there rear mount since september and I don't have any complanints.
[/quote]

StreetUnit has them for sale. I have them on my car and love them. Wouldn't go back to stock for anything. I'm going to be order another set for the wife's car. I also have a AWR 70D rear mount. May be the SU rear for the wife. She is on all stock mounts right now.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Sokool7 i believe can chime in he was involved in the autocross accident and he had all SU motor Mounts and his engine mounts were still intact after several roll overs These mounts are Very beefy mounts and will really make a key difference in the way power is transferred from your engine to the wheels, i got a glimpse into what all 3 mounts feel like and let me tell you, that it's rock solid, The Transmission mount will whine a bit ( Kinda cool sounds like a SC whine) in anycase it will quiet down within a few hundred miles. SU knows their stuff and is greatly respected for it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
They are great, now that mine are worn in, there is no vibration unless the AC is on. Even at that, it's barley noticeable. No wheel hop, no more leaking mount. I could go on and on. Engine even sits level in the engine bay now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts