Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is running what struts. Looking for something to go with my eibach springs... not coilovers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow your observant, thanx for the input... I do plenty of my own research.... was asking for others opinions more for ride quality as apposed to what is available for the car..... yours was a great help. Would you like me to post my research findings prior to posting a new question...?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Which Eibachs, the Pro-Kit or Sportlines?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I have the Koni Yellows in conjuntion with the Tein H-Tech springs. I haven't really messed with the adjustability of the shocks yet. The ride definitly smoothed out. Things also seem a lot more stable under cornering. I look forward to the start of my autocross season this coming Sunday.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I"ve got the Pro kit and the sway bar kit also. The ride is pretty tight already, but it is a bit choppy over quick bumps like the concrete sections of the highway. I really need to upgrade as I have 60k on the stock struts. Oh yeh .... you suck.... I have to wait til the 25th to go Auto-X, and it looks like we only get 5 events this year. Bummer, lots of fun runs I guess.

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
[quote author=Midnight_Speeder link=topic=71031.msg1249217#msg1249217 date=1173104907]
And I vote for a close.
[/quote]

+2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts