·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, we sure are!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Count me in! how will you get in touch with us? (Black)

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will add ya! PM your info, or I will PM you when they have arrived, pics taken, and fitment verified.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Ok I know I'm going to sound dumb but here goes.....
What is the benefit of changing the Intercooler Hose ?
Sounds like a lot of $$ to spend. Is this just for show or does it actually do something?

Don't flame me too bad.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the stock hoses are I think 2 ply. The SU hoses are 5 ply. Means more rigid, and do not compress with boosting, providing more power, ultimately. We wil be installing them tomorrow and hope to dyno soon to check for gains.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
and by adding more HP and ECU upgrades the hoses will show their importance besides looks.

dissapointed SU members are first... equal rights! money talks CULLEN

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^disappointed SU Members? I do not know how to respond, so I will ask Cullen to reply.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
lol
im not sure what matt meant. i think he is bummed that SU members are getting first crack at the hoses.
FYI matt, go signup at SU! :D the list aint that long regardless, but signup at SU anyway and make the world a better place... I did!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If it makes anyone feel better, I will not get my hoses tomorrow. Matt, who has been dynoing as he mods, gets to test fit the pipes. Look for Cosmic Blue MS3 install pics if all is well, tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, sign up, tell em RaiderMS3 referred you, then email your user ID to [email protected] and you will get a code worth $5 off most anything from Street Unit.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Dissappointed!??? You lie!!

I'd say we got about 2-3 weeks until ready to ship.

Each Hose Kit will be 5 ply silicone hose which is custom tooled to match the stock route perfectly. There is also a clamping system built in to each hose. If you have taken your stock hoses off, you would have noticed that the clamps do not detach off of the hoses. Our kits are designed the same way, mounted with the clamps pointing in the correct direction for easy access to tighten and loosen. I will have Black, Red, and Blue available.

If you are gonna do it, do it right the first time right? I hope we exceed your expectations.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
I didnt mean dissapointed towards the product... just something else

I know they are good, and want them... so no worries

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
marked... I don't know if i'll need these or not but I can rarely turn down a group buy for something I want :p

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cool deal, Mellman. any color preference?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts