Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these on another forum. Don't think I've seen them on this site yet and I thought I would share.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Have there been any good pictures like these taken of a Strato Blue 3s 4-door? Yeah, I've seen all the ones without the sport/GFX package ... I want to see one with the black tail lamps and 17" wheels. So far, nothing.

WHERE ARE ALL THE STRATO BLUE 3S SEDANS? :(

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
there are some in "i just got a mazda"

·
Registered
23 Posts
wow! i live about 5 miles from galpin mazda. thanks for posting those. i haven't seen any mz3's here in socal. a strato blue hatchback is what i'm aimed for as well.

·
Registered
526 Posts
does that color look purple in person? it kinda does in the pictures...i do like blue though

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Yes, IMO it does look more purple than blue in person, especially at night. It looks like a very rich blue during the day. I wish it would stay that way at night :)

Nice pics BTW!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Now That's an Nice Color. So Sweet looking.

·
Registered
238 Posts
nice color!! i'm finally getting mine tomorrow!

i think the "strato blue" in the US is the same color as the "indigo blue" here in Canada isnt it?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
turtle said:
nice color!! i'm finally getting mine tomorrow!

i think the "strato blue" in the US is the same color as the "indigo blue" here in Canada isnt it?
yes, they are the same thing, I think we have a different name for almost every color here in Canada

1 - 11 of 11 Posts