Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been having trouble with connecting to the Bluetooth in my 2011 Mazda 3 2.5 and I had thought it was my phone because it had some data issues but I had gotten that fixed and it still does not want to connect to my phone. It doesn’t show up in the discoverable devices on my phone so is there something wrong with the electronics itself?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Not sure about the 3's, but in the CX-5's, there is a known issue where the BT modules are known to fail. It wouldn't surprise me if Mazda uses the same part numbers across the lines.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve been having trouble with connecting to the Bluetooth in my 2011 Mazda 3 2.5 and I had thought it was my phone because it had some data issues but I had gotten that fixed and it still does not want to connect to my phone. It doesn’t show up in the discoverable devices on my phone so is there something wrong with the electronics itself?
I had the same issue but after searching on the internet I found the way to connect my phone to the car. I just did not know the exact way of doing it, hope you have the same issue. Just try to do some research on how to do it maybe it will work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts