Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, so i've been roaming around this forum for a while and post here and there. But i want to stiffen up my suspension, first with a rear sway. I was thinking about getting a racing beat rear suspension. but would that be too thick for a daily driver? wont really be doing any tracking or autoxing, maybe in the future, but i just want to have fun around corners on the freeway on ramps and want too loose that body roll. and also what would be a good front sway i just consider? i'm going to be purchasing the pro-kit as well, no questions on that one, but as for the sways, any help would be really good. thank you

godwin

·
Registered
279 Posts
Seems like some people have had success with the Eibach Anti Roll Kit (sway bars) and the Eibach Prokit springs.

What shocks are you planning to use?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=everett-m3s link=topic=67568.msg1207143#msg1207143 date=1171472019]
Seems like some people have had success with the Eibach Anti Roll Kit (sway bars) and the Eibach Prokit springs.

What shocks are you planning to use?
[/quote]

stock for now. but i will eventually upgrade later on in the future. just don't have that kind of cash to dish out on shocks right now. so i know i wont be doing that much tracking/autox or canyon runnings. but just want to have a little fun around corners and what not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts