Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://trapzero.com/forums/Mazda3Forums_com_Ordering.html

This is the final print version of the Mazda3Forums.com first sticker!
These vinyl stickers are available now and will have a clear background with white text. The dimensions are perfect for your rear passenger and drivers side windows, at 4.25" x 1.38"

Pricing is $6 USD each, or $10/pair. This discount on the pair will help you get them on both windows quickly and more cheaply.
Shipping to both the US and Canada is free.

Single ordering: Mazda3Forums.com Sticker #CW1A
Pair ordering: Mazda3Forums.com Sticker #CW1B

International ordering is not yet available.

http://trapzero.com/forums/Mazda3Forums_com_Ordering.html

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The first of many pictures of the sticker on my MZ6... having a bit of trouble getting the images to my computer right now, so you'll have to make do with this one for now. Taken with my camera phone, so not exactly high quality ;)

See pics thread for pics

In real life the letters are skinnier than they appear. I just need to find a high quality digicam.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Why couldnt you get the letters cut from vinyl instead of printed (is it printed) on a clear piece of vinyl?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Possible to send me the file say, jpg? Ill get it cut out of Metallic Silver.

Ill still donate to the site, if there was an issue.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
ImportLuva4Life said:
agreed...vinyl or diecut lettering is much cleaner/classier. :)
Can anyone find an example of what this method of sticker looks like? I want to see if I like this kind better than the method used on the MZ3 stickers being sold.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Ah I see. Thanks Rich. I do like the diecut version better in general ( not that particular example with the american flag theme :) )

Maybe we can get some stickers using diecuts developed later; how much extra would a typically diecut sticker cost relative to the current version?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Shouldnt be that much of a difference. There are many places here in Colorado that do stickers for clubs and such.

Cheaper by the batch.

·
Banned
868 Posts
I like the diecut version too. I used to have some of Revscene.net (my local car club) on my car......but just as a bit of warning, those stickers DO tend to peel easier.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
man, finally get the stickers and you guys still complain. oh well, some people will complain about anything.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah really... want to see a sticker crisis, go over to 6club... it's been operating for years and they still don't have any stickers at all.

More types of stickers will definitly be added as the site progresses and as sales go up. Right now, this is what there is.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
It is a nice sticker; I like the brightness of the lettering. Thanks for all your hard work MZ6ZoomZoom :)

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah they look very good... letters are skinnier in person, as I said... they aren't all blurred together like that.

Thanks Imp180psu.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts