Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's the god damned "Pause" button on the CD player. I got a phone call today and hit mute, then I realized that I had missed two songs. Not a huge deal, but the freakin thing should have a pause button. Does it?

Craig

EDIT: Moved to Electronics and renamed topic :twisted:

·
Registered
8 Posts
i had the same problem in my 6. just push the volume button in and turn the stereo off. when youre done with the phone call, hit it again and it'll pick up right where you left off. hope this helps, its just a suggestion since i dont have a 3.

·
Registered
481 Posts
gunmetal6i said:
i had the same problem in my 6. just push the volume button in and turn the stereo off. when youre done with the phone call, hit it again and it'll pick up right where you left off. hope this helps, its just a suggestion since i dont have a 3.
yup thats the only way to "pause" the CD player in the 3 (or any mazda for that matter)... the mute button only mutes the sound.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pause

Yes, in my 3 you just turn off the stereo, and when it turns back on it picks up where it left off. It was the same way in my Mitsubishi Galant and is the same way in all of my friends' cars. Do any car stereos have Pause buttons?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. I'm not sure why I didnt think of that. Aftermarket headunits usually have Pause buttons, or at least they did last time I bought one, not sure about factory. But if turning off the power works, then I'm game. thanx.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yeah I don't seem to remember really any having pause buttons...

·
Registered
984 Posts
I have to run the stereo off in my Protege to "pause" the CD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts