Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there are steelies for my car, I've been looking around to see if i can buy them from a wheel website, but it seems that they don't have it. Maybe, it's just the slang word "steelies" that I'm using in the search engine itself.

Are there such wheels like 17' steelies (i've seen this from other websites, but they are outdated) for our car?

and has anyone fit 16" steelies on a 2.3 model? I'm not sure of the differences between the 2.0 fitment to my car.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Yes, many run steel wheels on their 3 for their winter setup. Tirerack.com has them available.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I got my winter steelies at the dealer. Same price as aftermarket "universal" and they fit just like genuine Mazda parts. :)

Mine is a 2.0L so I have 15" wheels. If you have a hatch with the 2.3L then you will need 16", unless it is a MazdaSpeed3 in which case I believe 17" is the smallest you can fit. I recall someone, somewhere mentioned 18" steelies for the CX7/9 which may fit but I really don't know about this - you'd have to check with a Mazda dealer parts dept to see if such wheels even exist.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you so much

1 - 4 of 4 Posts