Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else have a problem w/ static inside the car(seats or what not). i'm always getting shocked when i get out of my car. is there any way to fix this or any ideas that i can do to help fix or get rid of this. i was my car weekly so if i can maybe buy something or whatever to put inside that would be cool. well thanks in advance.

godwin

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
[quote author=mister_chua link=topic=66790.msg1146694#msg1146694 date=1168638127]
does anyone else have a problem w/ static inside the car(seats or what not). i'm always getting shocked when i get out of my car. is there any way to fix this or any ideas that i can do to help fix or get rid of this. i was my car weekly so if i can maybe buy something or whatever to put inside that would be cool. well thanks in advance.

godwin
[/quote]

This has actually been covered...its the cloth with certain clothes depending on the weather. Just touch some thing metal as you get out of the car and i'll be fine...I just put my leg on the side skirt when I get out and I don;t get shocked anymore. Its apart of my routine now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts