Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to start organizing the next meet in St Louis. First I need to see how many of us are most likely to show. I'm hoping for a good turn out. Date to be determined but hopefully will be in the next 1-2 months. My intent is to bring the 3 owners around IL and MO closer together while at the same time sharing ideas, progress and pride. :D ALSO I'm gonna see what I can do about getting a photographer from a major auto publication such as ImportTuner, SuperStreet or some other mag to show up and hopefully have a piece in one of thier monthly issues.

P.S. I haven't met ANYONE in person that is a member of the forum, so this will be a first.

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
Better late then never I suppose. You just missed out on a couple St. Louis mini-meets the past couple of weeks. All of which have been at my apartment. We had one in May of this year with 4 members of the forums, and then we had one a few weeks ago, with 4 of us, and then another one a few days ago with 5 of us.

And as far as getting a photographer, good luck with that, I really don't see that happening.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
If you do this, I'll be there, and I bet SmokinAMD would be there, but I doubt anyone else would show up. Till now there have only been two active St. Louis members.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I am sure as hell gonna try. Getting a photographer and a column in a mag shouldn't be too hard, however that does depend on how many people are willing to show. I've got a few connections with a few publications, now all I need is YOU guys out there in the M3F.com world to show up lol.

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
Sounds like I need to organize another meet. I think we should do a get together before Sorasu goes off to China.

Scratch that thought.

Grand Prix Speedways anyone? Then say, a cruise afterwards? Guitar Hero? Go play pool? A round of darts? Something fun?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Grand Prix Speedway is kinda expensive. I say we meet at hooters, maybe trailhead, or teachers off 94. All these places have a good size parking lot for a meet.

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
Ugh, St. Peters....

As long a we avoid Buffalo Wild Wings....I don't want to chance running into someone.

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
I'll think of something. Theres just certain parts of St. Peters I need to avoid, and Viperkiller knows why.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was hoping some where in downtown STL.

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
Danger, you should come so you springs can finally get installed!

·
Registered
20 Posts
[quote author=maxuz link=topic=66040.msg1138162#msg1138162 date=1168229342]
i love putting springs in. im more likely to make it if we're taking people's cars apart. :D
[/quote]
Sweet 8)

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
jsmith, go ahead and order some springs. I'll gladly help you install some. I've got all the needed tools at my apartment.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts