Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of aftermarket springs that give you a one inch drop? no more no less. Thanks

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
no, why?

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Tein H-techs are ~1.4" front, but 0.9" rear. That's the closest.

There are a lot in the 1.2-1.4 range. Eibach Pro-Kit, Mazdaspeed accessory springs, Progress, Road Magnet, etc.

Or you can go with Racing Beat, which is ~0.5" F/R.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got some 18-7.5+42 and the tires are 225-40-r18 and I heard some people are rubbing with the pro-kit and i`d figured maybe just see if there is a one inch drop and have no worries.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Only real option is Racing Beat springs then. Unless you blow the big bucks and get adjustable coilovers.

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
.5"

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
.5 just like racing beat I guess, maybe I should just look for a set of speed3 springs for cheap I don`t know how much the RB springs go for,thanks for the info.

·
Registered
420 Posts
198 + shipping direct from RB. I have a set and they ride and perform awsome.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
O`k thanks i`ll probably go with the RB springs.Ive heard a lot of people are happy with them the only complaint was there not low enough. Lower looks better, but rubbing gets old.

·
Registered
739 Posts
[quote author=shelby link=topic=136913.msg2977050#msg2977050 date=1236237090]
O`k thanks i`ll probably go with the RB springs.Ive heard a lot of people are happy with them the only complaint was there not low enough. Lower looks better, but rubbing gets old.
[/quote]Roll the fender's and dont I know you...do you drive a white G35?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts