Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP.

Come on people. Am I going to be the only one with a 3 there? I know there are others in Cincy so come on out and play. There are already 12 people signed up for this meet at Sharon woods.

·
Registered
5 Posts
where exactly is it going to be at. I am from Pittsburgh but am down for a little road trip.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's going to be at Sharon Woods park on the north side of Cincinnati at noon. Then later on we might be moving to Dave and Busters an few miles away for some games and adult beverages. Check the link in the first post for more info. It's going to be mostly Proteges but there are about 20 people who plan on attending.

·
Registered
327 Posts
How far is Sharon Woods from Loveland and Mason, OH? Is it also in Hamilton county or in Butler?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's about 10-15 minutes away. It is located in the northern central part of hamilton county. Take I275 to exit 46 (US 42 exit). Head south on US42 to E Kemper Rd. Turn left onto E Kemper and the park enterance will be on the left. If you hit Reed Hartman HWY you've gone to far. It's kinda hard to miss as there is pretty much nothing but trees on both sides of the road near the main enterance. Check the link above for an exact meeting location as this is a large 755 acre park. Go to http://www.HamiltonCountyParks.org for more info concerning the park itself.

VraiDiouf said:
How far is Sharon Woods from Loveland and Mason, OH? Is it also in Hamilton county or in Butler?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I realize that this is an old post, but I just want to make sure I know about future meets. I live less than 5 min from Sharon Woods, so that would have been perfect. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm in southern Indiana but i wouldnt mind drivin a little for a meet. maybe you guys would be interested in joining the club im trying to start just PM me if you would like to know more info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts