Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its the first speed3 ive come across. it was going west on ann arbor trail about 5:30.

i think it was i_draw_cars. short blonde hair?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Everyone in the South Eastern MI area needs to meet up with their speed 3's. I haven't seen any...except of course the one in my garage.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok. when.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well, a few of my friends over on the Subaru bandwagon get together every Tuesday at Hooters in the Fountain Walk (Novi -- 12 mile & Novi Rd). This is really an overall car-meet and we're out every week, feel free to come on by!

There's usually at least 7-10 people under rainy and shitty conditions, and 20+ people when it's nice out.

Here's a link to the meet --
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265413

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
grodzman-- you hang out with the guys on xceedspeed?

·
Registered
315 Posts
hey grod, I will be working in shelby tomorrow, look for me at warren bank, 25 mile and dequinder, near there, you said you were in rochester area right, later man, nice whip.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hah, thanks man. Actually, I'll be in the Novi/Farmington Hills area, and I just got off work. I don't actually hang out with the xceed guys too much, a few of the xceed folks are frequent visitors of our scuby meet every Tuesday.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote author=Stockmica3 link=topic=69621.msg1250160#msg1250160 date=1173130886]
hey grod, I will be working in shelby tomorrow, look for me at warren bank, 25 mile and dequinder, near there, you said you were in rochester area right, later man, nice whip.
[/quote]

dam you must have about 90,000 miles on your car by now. :lol:

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
i'm at 35k after 15 months.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
at my rate it would take me 5 years to get to 35,000.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I enjoy every mile I drive in my axela, all 47 thousand of them

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you get that exhaust yet?

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
i saw a bright red speed 3 on the other side of 24 today. i could tell by the spoiler and those ugly rims :lol:

i was starrin at them, and they were starrin at me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts