Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
More of an f'ed-up, worthless waste of time and space. I'm glad this US publication mentions that the 3 comes with standard HIDs and LED tails. Where, pray tell, can I find a 3 with these features in the US?

Boneheads. :roll:

·
Registered
656 Posts
USCMazda3 said:
More of an f'ed-up, worthless waste of time and space. I'm glad this US publication mentions that the 3 comes with standard HIDs and LED tails. Where, pray tell, can I find a 3 with these features in the US?Boneheads. :roll:
I know, eh. My question is how does having a Xenon HID headlighs increases the car's performance? Very weird indeed.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Is it just me, or do the sedan windows look very tinted? I think they got a Mazda pre-release model, one of those that are loaned to reviewers specifically for previews.

·
Registered
526 Posts
It would be nice if people actually did their research before they wrote an article!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well although it was just posted online, this was actually the same blurb in the November 2003 issue of SCC, so it was very preliminary information...

Plus, the article did its job, this was the same issue I was reading that I heard about the 3, and went to the dealer a week later...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts