Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the site and I plan to get a Mazda3. I have a few questions about it...mainly on the exterior packages. I plan on getting a Mazda3 S Sedan, and a lot of people talk about a gfx pkg, well is this also called the Sport Appearance Package? Because I'm really plan on getting the KenStyle Body Kit (since I'm into that stuff) and I heard that people with the "gfx pkg" can't use it... So if I was to not get the Sport Appearance Package could I use the KenStyle Body Kit? Also even if I was to not get the Sport Appearance Package does the Mazda3 S still come with the clear tail lights and not the red ones? Thanks for the help, Ray.

·
Registered
15 Posts
In the US, we call it the sport package, while our neighbors to the north have the GFX package, both are the same thing (side sill extension, sport bumpers, 17" tires/wheels). Without the package you should be able to use the KenStyle kit. Also, in the US as long as you get a S model you will have the clear tail lights, the red ones only come on the 3i.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help! Does anyone have pics or could some one put some links up, of a Mazda3 S without the Sport Package and one with the package...to compare there styling side by side? Also what do the wheels look like without the Sport Package? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
The best place to look for pics of sedans with and without the sport pkg. is in the "I got my Mazda3" section of the forum. There won't be side by side pics comparing the two, but the titles of the topics will show you which owners have sedans at least. I know at least a couple people have an "S" sedan w/out sport package.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts