Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for companies that want to sponsor my car. i dont have the mony to mod it myself because uncle sam doesn't pay well untill you get a lot higer in rank. don't get me wron, the navy is great but the pay is quite lacking. i will put your logo on my car wherever you like. please help me out. thanks.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
im willing to bet this gets closed rather fast.

you won't get sponsers unless you already have a bunch of shit done to your car already man.

and they more than likely won't pay you. you MIGHT get a free part. but mor than likely you will get a discount on the product you are showing off.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. don't know how this stuff works. i was just hoping for free or heavily discounted parts... that is unless the government wants to give me bigger paycheck.

·
Registered
160 Posts
[quote author=carbonfire link=topic=69615.msg1210581#msg1210581 date=1171582476]
thanks. don't know how this stuff works. i was just hoping for free or heavily discounted parts... that is unless the government wants to give me bigger paycheck.
[/quote]

Move off base... get that housing and food pay. That's how I made the big bucks as an E-4.. lol

Sponsors look for people that will get them coverage... magazines, shows, races, more magazines, Tuner TV.. stuff like that. It's actually a pretty big commitment for both them and you.

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
noob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.