Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone..newbie here..Just picked up my 2.0 i-touring sedan saturday. I was considering installing splash guards. I realize most of you probably have the "s" trim that I get the impression they won't fit on... but, does anyone have them? Are they effective? Also I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of their car with them installed? I found only one good picture on here where they only had them installed on the front. I am worried they might not look good. What's the general consensus on here? Cool/Not cool? Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
36,001 Posts
I would buy them if they would fit on my car. Anything that helps prevent rock chips from the side of your car is definitely a good thing, and OEM made items are usually the best. Get color matched ones.. I think those would look great.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looking at the mazdausa website it looks like they are available only in molded black plastic. If I got them I would probably get those rather than go to the expense of some sort of custom painted ones if any were even any available.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's Metro Grey which is kind of dark so I'm thinking they might not be too hateful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts