Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And am dying to get it! The dealer told me the model and color I ordered wont be available for 2 weeks.
I bought a titanium grey Sport GT with air and moonroof. They told me the closest one was located in Vancouver and will be shipped to Toronto next week.

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Hmm, if it's a HB with leather, auto, AC and a mooroof...how did you manage to get a Ti HB so soon? I was told I had to wait a couple of months! :D

Which dealer did you go to? Hope to see yours on the road soon, look for an orange HB, that's probably mine. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome...great forum BTW.
I bought my MZ3 at Dufferin Mazda in TO.
I didn't get leather as an option because I was told I would have to wait a couple of months. They called me yesterday and said they had a silver one on the lot for me with all the options I wanted, but I would rather wait the extra couple of weeks for Titanium.

I'll keep an eye out for ya bluntman...hopefully you'll see me in mine sooner than later!

·
Registered
249 Posts
how much did you pay out the door? If you dont mind me asking

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My first color choice was titanium grey, thats why I'm waiting now. For price, I paid MSRP minus $1000, they didn't really budge on price, I guess becuase the Sport seems to be in pretty high demand right now. Honestly, I didn't care, I fell in love with the car.
Playing the waiting game is the tough part now, another week or so before it arrives!! The days seem like weeks.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
$1000 off just by negotiating or is this with some special dioscount plan. Most members have only been able to get $400 off MSRP (from Avante/Gyro/Dufferin IIRC)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts