Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Wheelskins leather steering wheel cover. Went with black over charcoal. Next pic shows how I messed up the bottom..looks worse in the pic but I'm debating doing it all over again.

All LED interior lights, reverse lights, license plate lamps.

Ford OE keypad. This is the black cover but the primed cover is going on soon. I'm waiting for the paint to come into me from Cali.

Ordered my EBC pads from steeda..figured I'd throw these in there too. Got one for the front and one for the back.

And the tanabe strut bar I posted above.

Still waiting for my rotors and my front pads were backordered..

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
She is coming right along. Looks good.

You get that dealer sticker of the deck lid yet? :hideme:

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
I like the wheel cover. Is it spongey feeling at all? I also like the LED interior lights, but am nervous about doing them in my car cause I don't want to feel like a goldfish in a fishbowl when the dome lights come on at night. Your car is looking real good lately!

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't sure about the LED's either but they look good..a tad bright if you turn a map light on at night but it's not bad. The wheel isn't spongy..just feels thicker and better all around.

Chris..yes the dealer sticker is gone..used a blow dryer and it came right off.

Thanks for the compliments! I've been dropping a lot of money into the car latley but I really enjoy my car now so it's not a bad thing...

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My silver birch (JP) paint can just came in. I'm not going to need it anymore if someone else needs it after me. Just pay for the shipping..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts