Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it finally stop rainning and the sun pop out so I took some shots

the car was dirty oh well

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looks beautiful!! I like the silver more everytime I see it.

I'm still trying to work up the stones to do the angel eyes. They look sweet! :shock:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow. I am so envious to see all these sweet MS3's.... I'd have to say I love black (my M3 GT is black) but silver looks the best on the Mazdaspeed IMO. The next car I get is going to look like just like yours. The nice thing about the Mspeed is it's not all hopped up on plastic body cladding. It's got beautiful stying to begin with and when you mix that with a 2.3L with turbo.... It's possibly the ultimate sleeper on the road today. Unless you look at the back of the car (in Canada I haven't seen the front badge like you have) it's hard to distinguish a speed from a non speed. I think that's cool.

I'm sure there will be many, many shocked faces watch you pull away from their 300's, Civics, Altima's, Chargers, and the list goes on....

Congrats on the new ride!

hambone

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=hambone link=topic=66047.msg1133659#msg1133659 date=1167960159]
Wow. I am so envious to see all these sweet MS3's.... I'd have to say I love black (my M3 GT is black) but silver looks the best on the Mazdaspeed IMO. The next car I get is going to look like just like yours. The nice thing about the Mspeed is it's not all hopped up on plastic body cladding. It's got beautiful stying to begin with and when you mix that with a 2.3L with turbo.... It's possibly the ultimate sleeper on the road today. Unless you look at the back of the car (in Canada I haven't seen the front badge like you have) it's hard to distinguish a speed from a non speed. I think that's cool.

I'm sure there will be many, many shocked faces watch you pull away from their 300's, Civics, Altima's, Chargers, and the list goes on....

Congrats on the new ride!

hambone
[/quote] My original order was a Cosmic Blue, but when I saw one in the dealer spend ten minute looking at it I was just not feeling it ,then I a guy name buni from this forum showed me his ride and got to ride on it ,the change was made, I had a silver sedan before

My car is not a sleeper , I'm sure those guys don't want to even try to mess with this car seen I have Mazdaspeed on the side windows

check out PLAte Number, that weird

[quote author=nighthawk06Si link=topic=66047.msg1133881#msg1133881 date=1167969188]
hey i noticed you have a mazdaspeed 3 on the front grill. Where did you get that? my friend(ms3ftw) wanted to know.

Thanks.
[/quote]

its from my sedan in memory of her ,I spray painted it red trying to match with the mazdaspeed logo on the car seat, the mazdaspeed logo will be red soon, just waiting for the decal to arrive, I'll try to post pictures as I get it ,

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here the new red decal

[quote author=We Are Ninja link=topic=66047.msg1140817#msg1140817 date=1168368540]
Those "just after the rain" shots are awesome. I love rainy days.
[/quote]

it rain too much here in seattle, freezing collllllllllllllldddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! another winter storm/

·
Registered
109 Posts
[quote author=sgon link=topic=66047.msg1142160#msg1142160 date=1168412781]

here the new red decal

[/quote]

Sweet! Where did you pick up the decal?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
"it rain too much here in seattle, freezing collllllllllllllldddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! another winter storm"

That's funny... for a second I thought that was NYC looking at it from a parking lot on the Jersey side.

I dig that Decal... looks nice.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Lol, and i'm going to oppsoite direction. I'll black everything out on mine. That first shot of your ride is phenomenal though.

·
Registered
543 Posts
[quote author=mndsm link=topic=66047.msg1183661#msg1183661 date=1170455445]
Lol, and i'm going to oppsoite direction. I'll black everything out on mine. That first shot of your ride is phenomenal though.
[/quote]
^I'm gonna do the same to the flying M's and probably just take off the "Mazdaspeed3". Nice Silver MS3 sgon!! Can't wait til mine arrives in March!

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Looks really hot man. I'm not so sure you had to put the "Turbo" on the back end though... I mean, anyone in the car scene is gonna know that the speed3 is turbo.... but its your car.... and thus I must shut my mouth! LOL.
Congrats though, its a very hot car!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts