Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
anamnesis said:
If the back speakers are not in the rear deck, as you suggest, they will be in the doors.

If the 3's rear speakers are in the doors (highly unusal if that is the case) then they will probably be 6.5" two- or three-way units.

I say that because the 6's rear speakers in the doors. 6.5". It's a true sound stage enviornment - you can't balance the speakers front and back.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
anamnesis said:
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
I say that because the 6's rear speakers in the doors. 6.5". It's a true sound stage enviornment - you can't balance the speakers front and back.
Not sure what you mean by "true" sound stage environment ... that seems to contradict your statement that you can't balance the sound ... :?:
A true soundsystem is NOT meant to be balanced front/rear. Sound is supposed to come from the front and a bit from the sides - just as if you were at a concert.

That being said, I prefer rear deck speakers. I'm just saying hte logic for not having them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.