-Ally :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Re: Somerset county New Jersey groups?

[quote author=Carowen link=topic=134134.msg2883026#msg2883026 date=1232652064]
is there any? :huh
[/quote]

No, unfortunately! There hardly seems to be many local people around here.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

yeah it kinda sucks, im always around the bridge water area and somerville area. when its nice out im at the Auto Creations shop on route 206. i travel just about all over Jersey mostly south but it would be nice to have something in the county...

·
Registered
2,250 Posts

I like in middlesex, but i work in bridgewater. Id be down.

·
Registered
156 Posts

[quote author=Carowen link=topic=134134.msg2891584#msg2891584 date=1233001773]
yeah it kinda sucks, im always around the bridge water area and somerville area. when its nice out im at the Auto Creations shop on route 206. i travel just about all over Jersey mostly south but it would be nice to have something in the county...
[/quote]

Awesome. Auto Creations did my tint and hardwired my radar detector. They're nice guys.

I have seen one modded 3 in Bound Brook a few times (shocker). But otherwise everyone else who has a 3 around here is older.

·
Registered
156 Posts

[quote author=basspumpindj link=topic=134134.msg2891612#msg2891612 date=1233002849]
are there any meets in bergen county ?
[/quote]

No idea. We're talking about Somerset County here. You'd probably have better luck at the North Jersey thread.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

i have no problem having a little get together someplace. auto creations did my 5% tint all around my car, sound system, lowering springs.

just this weather sucks, hoping its some what decent out

·
Registered
156 Posts

[quote author=Carowen link=topic=134134.msg2892176#msg2892176 date=1233018614]
i have no problem having a little get together someplace. auto creations did my 5% tint all around my car, sound system, lowering springs.

just this weather sucks, hoping its some what decent out
[/quote]

Ok so your tint's a lot darker than mine. Have you had any cop issues? I got pulled over twice for my tint, which is only 30% front and back.

AC has only done my tint. Crystal Mazda put on my exhaust for dirt cheap and a friend did my intake.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

only got stoped once in bernardsville, where i work i passed a cop 3 times though because i was a shuttle service for friends for an event. but other than that no problems.

i originally had 20% rear and 30% front but eh i wanted darker lol. i plan on getting my front windshield tinted aswell during the summer time

·
Registered
156 Posts

Somerville and Readington were my problems. But I pass through Somerville twice a day (or more) and I haven't had a problem since then. And it had to have been about four months ago. I guess they don't care anymore.

Where do you work?

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

i work in a kings supermarket part time in produce and my other job is an electrician. bedminister is the worst place to drive around with tints. my friends are always getting pulled over. its just north of the somerville circle by A&P, cold stone creamery, McDonalds.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

yeah pretty much. im pretty much the only 3 around bernardsville,basking ridge with copper red mica with full tint.

·
Registered
156 Posts

there are three 3s (haha) that work in some building near my office and all they have is tint, as far as i can tell. but they have so much potential to do better!

i'm looking into purple fog light bulbs. i feel as though my car needs to be girlier. the hot pink calipers just aren't enough.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

aha you would deff stand out with that. im working on borla exhaust, dabears front bumper with open mouth grille and some side skirts. and if i get lucky and hit the lotto il get a turbo =D

·
Registered
156 Posts

[quote author=Carowen link=topic=134134.msg2893793#msg2893793 date=1233081311]
aha you would deff stand out with that. im working on borla exhaust, dabears front bumper with open mouth grille and some side skirts. and if i get lucky and hit the lotto il get a turbo =D
[/quote]

well if i hit the lotto i'm getting a friggin M3! :lol:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts