Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I haven't even owned my car for a month or put 1,000 miles on it and some drunk punk ass person (i'm assuming) decided to bust up my car. I was down in Tempe, AZ Thursday night July 3rd having a few drinks with some friends. There are a strip of bars down in this location so I parked at the normal parking lot that I usually park in. I've been going here for 5yrs now and I have never had a single issue with my modified Civic or my modified 350z. So I have my bone stock Mazdaspeed3 parked under a light post next to a curb so I only had 1 car to the right of me and 1 car in front of me, less chances of getting a door ding I figured, well that backfired. Some drunk person on the way back to their car must have been jumping on cars because they left 2 huge dents in my hood and then jumped on the roof of my car and jumped all over it. There are probably 12 dents the size of a shoe roughly size 9 on the roof of my car. They are shallow dents but completely covered the roof of my car, it appears as if I got caught in a hail storm. I did not notice the damage until Saturday evening when we were heading out to dinner. My fiancee saw a footprint on the hood of my car, so I get out and then notice the damage everhwere. I called my insurance company hoping they would waive the deductible since it's vandalism, unfortunately they do not offer something like this to their customers. Looks like i'll be plopping down $500.00 to repair my BRAND NEW CAR and I didn't do a thing except park it in the lot.

Some people have no respect for property, I dont understand why someone would jump on ones car and cave in the roof and dent the hood?!? Hopefully paintless dent repair can get it back to 100% tip top shape.

Pics! of the damage:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
That's a shame.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Not that bad??? Dude it’s a brand new car what the hell are you talking about not that bad?

F’ing punk losers! Probably showing off for some similar useless punk moron. They will get their karma.

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
check the local businesses to see if they have a camera out there...if you haven't already...

·
Registered
112 Posts
man that really really sucks. sorry it happened to you.

Bright side you can get the CF overlay to cover it.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
[quote author=HitIt link=topic=116915.msg2445574#msg2445574 date=1215474269]
Not that bad??? Dude it’s a brand new car what the hell are you talking about not that bad?

F’ing punk losers! Probably showing off for some similar useless punk moron. They will get their karma.

[/quote]
not that bad as in as in damage no slashed tires, broken windows bigger dents. im agreeing that it does suck big time...

·
Registered
187 Posts
+1 on the PDR. As long as the shit-stain didn't wear cleats and tear up the paint. I'd love to send the fuck to Sheriff Joe's little camp for a while.

GRRR

J

·
Registered
752 Posts
[quote author=KeepJeepin link=topic=116915.msg2445562#msg2445562 date=1215473767]
Wow. Thats a shame.

To bad your not in Texas. Could have probably taken care of that guy right then and there.
[/quote] What's your point? He didn't see the guy do it , so texas , mexico, russia or not, he couldn't have done anything. Noob.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=arkenzo link=topic=116915.msg2445661#msg2445661 date=1215476996]
[quote author=KeepJeepin link=topic=116915.msg2445562#msg2445562 date=1215473767]
Wow. Thats a shame.

To bad your not in Texas. Could have probably taken care of that guy right then and there.
[/quote] What's your point? He didn't see the guy do it , so texas , mexico, russia or not, he couldn't have done anything. Noob.
[/quote]

Automatic shotguns are legal here.

not.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
that sucks...I have a dent on my roof too that I noticed 3 weeks after getting my car, I didnt know if it was like that when I bought it but I never noticed so I figure they wouldnt help me and just let it be. If you dont get insurance to cover it let me know how much it is to get those out and what it would require. I wish you luck man

·
Registered
24 Posts
If it was the underground parking on block north of the Big Bang / Hooters / Library, I think I saw cameras in there before. It is owned by Downtown Tempe Community I think... Give them a call

·
Registered
70 Posts
People like that make me sick. What goes around comes around and I'm a firm believer in that. Good luck dude!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
[quote author=phoenix249422 link=topic=116915.msg2446443#msg2446443 date=1215492206]
If it was the underground parking on block north of the Big Bang / Hooters / Library, I think I saw cameras in there before. It is owned by Downtown Tempe Community I think... Give them a call

[/quote]

nope I parked in the old bash on ash parking lot right there on 5th and Ash or 4th and Ash, whatever it is. I'm going to call to see if they have camera's in the parking lot or around the buildings to possibly see. Either way they wont catch the people and I still gotta caugh up $500 to fix my car.

·
Registered
7,191 Posts
I'd murder somebody if they did that to my car. And if I saw someone doing that to someone elses car I'd deff call the cops and take down their plates.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Same thing happened to my cousins GTI a couple months after he got it... He left a party and didnt even notice but woke up to his roof so dented that he could eat cereal in it. They had to cut of his entire roof to the frame and replace it. He was without his car for almost 2 months.

Your car doesnt look as bad as his but its a damn shame that people are stupid enough to do shit like this, hopefully the repairs wont be too much

1 - 20 of 39 Posts