Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there running the Mazdaspeed Sport Dampners and Mazdaspeed Springs/Camber Kit on there Mazda3?

I have been looking real hard at suspension parts, and if possible, id like to stay with Mazda Approved parts before an aftermarket part.

Id like some feedback from owners of these part:

(IE: How do you like everything, if you did it over, would you still get the Mazdaspeed parts or Aftermarket, how big is the drop, ect)?

Thanks alot guys.

-Everett
2004 Mazda3 S Sedan

·
Registered
372 Posts
Me too..... Any info on the ride...or pics of the small...but good enough for me drop?
I'm looking at the mazdaspeed stuff this spring, think I may order the springs after I first get new tires.....If I was rich...I'd just order it all today!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
not running both, so i dunno if im much help, but im running the mazdaspeed springs with the stock struts on my GFs 3. i love em. dropped enough to look more aggressive and greatly reduce body roll, but not so far that i cant go up driveways. cant take the car to an automatic car wash in the winter anymore, but thats gonna be true with any drop. i keep trying to convince her to get the roll bars and struts as well, but no luck yet.

a lot of people hate on mazdaspeed parts for their price, and its true they're more expensive. i just kinda like keeping to mazda, since mazda's big thing is suspension. maybe im just buying into a brand name. i'm ok with that.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Im running the full MazdaSpeed suspension on my TGM3 (springs/struts/shocks/camber links/sway bars).... I love the handling. The car is a bit stiff for the wife but I love it. Look in this forum for my post on the install....Any questions just let me know....

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome TGM3 and maxuz

I appreciate the help guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts