Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you asked me before to post some pictures about the mods I already made. Some are interior mods and some exterior but I don't feel like posting twice lol. So here you go:

MOMO Shifter

MOMO SuperTurismo Aluminum Pedals

Aluminum Silver and Black 6.5" antenna.

The rest is tinted windows and aluminum tire valve caps.

I'm waiting for more performance parts to change the cat back and probably lowering the car also. :wink:

·
Registered
85 Posts
AH!! The ricing has begun already! J/k.

Those are some nice changes. As for the antenna, see Fobby Monkey's. He has a very nice short stubby antenna. How is the reception on that antenna? The Momo is nice too I guess. I'm not a big fan of ricing, but it looks ok. I saw another guy who put 50 Cent's "Magic Stick" cane as his shifter. I almost threew up!

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
darian said:
AH!! The ricing has begun already! J/k.

Those are some nice changes. As for the antenna, see Fobby Monkey's. He has a very nice short stubby antenna. How is the reception on that antenna? The Momo is nice too I guess. I'm not a big fan of ricing, but it looks ok. I saw another guy who put 50 Cent's "Magic Stick" cane as his shifter. I almost threew up!
I do have some stubby short ones too. I find that the stubby one is nice on the sedan but too short to my liking when it's on the hatch. 6.5" is just a little taller and looks more balanced with the shape of the hatch. Just my opinion. The reception is real nice....no problem.

As for the 50 cent's magic stick....ewwww. LOL. Don't worry. I like simple and classy stuff.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
wtf?? Why did you put your car keys on your car for? Do you want to accidently scratch it man.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ATL said:
wtf?? Why did you put your car keys on your car for? Do you want to accidently scratch it man.
wtf yourself. Calm down. It was just so people get an idea of the size and perspective.

Do you think I threw my keys on the roof or went up an apartment building and drop them?

Accidently? The car is parked. You think a mad squirrel is going to do some parachute and end up on the keys? If you are careful and just deposit them there gently nothing happens...sheesh. Take your meds. :roll:

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
M3-GT said:
ATL said:
wtf yourself. Calm down. It was just so people get an idea of the size and perspective.

Do you think I threw my keys on the roof or went up an apartment building and drop them?

Accidently? The car is parked. You think a mad squirrel is going to do some parachute and end up on the keys? If you are careful and just deposit them there gently nothing happens...sheesh. Take your meds. :roll:
:wink: I knew I forgot to take something today. :twisted:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Is that something to brag about?? LOL j/k

Note to self: I gotta quit acting like a 12 yr old.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
SP33D said:
Is that something to brag about?? LOL j/k

Note to self: I gotta quit acting like a 12 yr old.
In some cases... yes.

In this case... yes.

I got nothing to brag about. I mean.. Im only 2 inches.

2 inches bigger than you, that is :D

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Vaboom,

I have the same one as yours but in silver. I tried it and because of the roof drop towards the rear, I just found it too short. Matter of taste...who knows maybe the short one will grow on me :wink:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
lmao!!

As for the antennae.. mine is MUCH shorter than yours. I seen that one originally, but past it up because my car was white (at the time).

I may even ditch the factory antennae and go with a 745i sharkfin.

·
Registered
85 Posts
haha all you guys are pretty short...

What is the length of the antenna after a car wash?
j/k.

I like the short antennas, as for the shark fin, what does that look like?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
M3-GT said:
Some of you asked me before to post some pictures about the mods I already made. Some are interior mods and some exterior but I don't feel like posting twice lol. So here you go:

MOMO Shifter

MOMO SuperTurismo Aluminum Pedals

Aluminum Silver and Black 6.5" antenna.

The rest is tinted windows and aluminum tire valve caps.

I'm waiting for more performance parts to change the cat back and probably lowering the car also. :wink:
What is that on the right side of the passenger door near the moulding? It looks like a decal of some kind, or is it a reflection?

1 - 20 of 125 Posts