Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Looks nice and has alot of features, just not sure how well put together it is inside. Truthfully I never heard of Valor products- says Entry Level Product right there in the description, but you have to start out somewhere to make a place in the audio line. Looks like a Pioneer body which it could be as alot of comapnies outsource their products that can be picked up from another especially old models- Xplod is a great knock off, like Xplore...haha.

I found their site while digging around- come to think of it a local shop has Valor overheads- ill have to check them out.
http://www.valordvd.com/product/Product.asp?PC=Navigation

·
Registered
173 Posts
[quote author=DrWebster link=topic=71434.msg1257309#msg1257309 date=1173402238]
You get what you pay for. My suggestion is to save your pennies and buy a worthy product.
[/quote]

Not always true.

Valor is an AWESOME product. That unit has a TON of crazy features that seem like they would be out of the price range... and I will argue that it won't be long until these 'up and comers' outsell, and outperform, the bigger companies.

I know many people with that unit, personally. And never heard one complaint. Actually, I know a guy that swapped a Z1 for it, and never looked back.

Excellent features, at a damn good price. Plus they have a killer warrenty service.

All in all. 100% two thumbs up... from an installer of over 6 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts