Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Re: FS: 8gb iPod Nano. Never Opened/Used. $125.00

I just got one of these for Christmas, and yes this is the latest edition of the Nano. Its gen 4. It comes with earbuds, and a little plastic stand of some sort. I actually haven't really figured it out, nor used it.
Sorry to step on your toes LazyJoe, I just wanted to address his question in a timely manner!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=133019.msg2857512#msg2857512 date=1231714626]
I just got one of these for Christmas, and yes this is the latest edition of the Nano. Its gen 4. It comes with earbuds, and a little plastic stand of some sort. I actually haven't really figured it out, nor used it.
Sorry to step on your toes LazyJoe, I just wanted to address his question in a timely manner!
[/quote]

lol no problem. What he said is correct. 4th Gen. (newest version). Earbuds, Dock adapter (plastic stand), a manual, and USB 2.0 cable are in the box.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts

thanks. hard to keep up with apples ipods cause they are allllllways redoing them. [hold your laugh] i still have the ipod mini, its pink :oops: but pink was cool :noclue: when i got it plus i was only 13 at the time. but shit its lastest me almost 5 years now but is acting up really bad. barely holds battery and whenever i take it off hold i gotta play with the switch.

but i get paid on tuesday so ill see if ill be able to fit it in my budget along with rims and side skirts. haha.

or

if someone on here were to buy my old sidekick id for sure get this.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Re: FS: 8gb iPod Nano. Never Opened/Used. PRICE DROP

I have the new one Cali and its awesome. I love the screen and how you can switch modes just by tipping the iPod to its side. Also, if you want to shuffle the music, you simply shake it, and it goes on to the next song!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts

How hard do you have to shake it? Can you turn that feature off? The muni here can get bumpy, it'd be annoying to have it accidentally switch/shuffle... lol

·
Registered
15,112 Posts

It's not THAT sensitive. I mean if you pick it up and drop it in your pocket or something, I've had it do it to me then... but its not super sensitive. And yes, you can turn the shuffle feature off.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=133019.msg2870362#msg2870362 date=1232162974]
It's not THAT sensitive. I mean if you pick it up and drop it in your pocket or something, I've had it do it to me then... but its not super sensitive. And yes, you can turn the shuffle feature off.
[/quote]

lol thanks...you always beat me to it

·
Registered
45 Posts

I recently got one and have it all hooked up in the car and love it. It holds about 2000 songs! I ride my mountain bike with it and thought the shaking would mess it up, but NO.

Great deal here.................somebody grab this!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Re: FS: 8gb iPod Nano. Never Opened/Used. PRICE DROP sale pending

Since I saw this thread, the battery life of my old school first gen nano has plummeted. It barely lasts the 2.5 hours per day I use it on my commute. If local sale falls through, I'm interested.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: FS: 8gb iPod Nano. Never Opened/Used. PRICE DROP Still Available

[quote author=cali_axela link=topic=133019.msg2881299#msg2881299 date=1232587590]
You've got PM :)
[/quote]

replied

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.