Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am realitvelly new to the fourms but I bought these items before my car and well ended up getting a different car (Speed 3!). I figured I would sell them here first and give you all a chance at it before it makes it to ebay. 1 Week from today if no takers I will ebay the shifter and return the bushings to TWM.

I paid 125 For the Shifter USED Looks AWESOME No Bends or Physcial Damage looks to be in very good shape I can post more pictures if you would like please just let me know. Part # is M32003SN Short Throw Kit. I had to buy the Bushings Seperate and I Can Still Return them If buyer does not want them. I just figured it would be easier to sell it all at once.

In Short:

I Paid 125 + Ship For the STS USED and another 36.45 (Shipped) for the Bushings NEW.

I will let it all go for 135 + Shipping. (10$ Prob. Shipping from 44305)

Payment: Paypal Preffered but Will take money orders if you can wait.

Contact: PM or E-Mail, I pretty much live online so Should be quick responce except between 3-10 AM.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: TWM Short Throw Shifter + Bushings

As far as I know yes it does, I bought it for an 07 it says Mazda 3 and Mazda 3 Sport 04 and Up.

PM Sent.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Re: FS: TWM Short Throw Shifter + Bushings

could you possibly hold onto it for a few weeks im having a little trouble getting any money. If you could just hold out for a couple of weeks i should be able to get the money by then. If not i completely understand; we all need money... 8)

·
Registered
16,295 Posts
:sold:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.