Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I picked up a sharkfin from one of the group buys. I never got around to installing it because I did not want to run my Sirius antenna through the roof. It's brand new...actually in same box it was delivered in. I paid something like $70 shipped; I'll take ~$50 shipped to anywhere in the Lower 48 states. I'll ship anywhere but shipping will be based on actual location.

Note, I specified this was for a sedan when ordering; however, I'm not exactly sure what physically is different between sedan & hatch sharkfins.
EDIT; Pictures Added

·
Registered
720 Posts
Re: FS : Titanium Gray Sharkfin Antenna -- Never installed

Did you get this from sharkfinantenna.com? Is it a perfect match to your tit gray? Do you have all the included pieces? I have a 2005 and I am very interested in purchasing this.

Thanks!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

[quote author=OhioAxelaClub link=topic=73571.msg1305459#msg1305459 date=1175476790]
Did you get this from sharkfinantenna.com? Is it a perfect match to your tit gray? Do you have all the included pieces? I have a 2005 and I am very interested in purchasing this.

Thanks!
[/quote]

Yep, made by sharkfinatenna.com; shipped through a VisualGarage GB.  Here's the actual thread from the GB I was in.

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=53006.msg857904#msg857904

I also have a 2005 and it's the color matches very well. Everything needed to install is included.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

[quote author=OhioAxelaClub link=topic=73571.msg1305729#msg1305729 date=1175485105]
One last question - is it for the hatch or sedan. Thanks!
[/quote]

read his last line of text. He specified it was for a Sedan when ordering, but is not sure what the differences are in body lines etc.

·
Registered
39,367 Posts

The contours of the roof on the sedan and hatch are different-- thus the sedan sharkfin will only fit the sedan, and the hatch sharkfin will only fit the hatch. ^_^

Looks great! Good luck!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

[quote author=OhioAxelaClub link=topic=73571.msg1306519#msg1306519 date=1175528844]
I'll buy it. How would you like me to pay? I can do Paypal.

Thanks!
[/quote]

$50 shipped as advertised --
Check your PM's; I can do paypal but if that's not an option for you I can do money orders etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.