Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a factory mint BlackJack Cell phone for sale. Phone has no scratches/dings and comes with all accessories in box. Will also throw in a spare a/c charger so you can have one at work and one at home. Plus will include a car charger as well.
Phone has a screen protector overlay film on it and you can see the border of it in the pics. Needless to say the screen is free of scratches. Phone also comes with the extended battery and extended battery cover. It lasts me a week with normal use between charges....
Its a great phone and a awsome upgrade for someone without having to reup your contract. Will include reciept so you can have the balance of the mfg warranty which is in effect till next march. I paid $299.99 for it with contract!!!! Asking $150 shipped and price is firm no low ballers please....
Now onto the obligatory pics.....

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Re: FS: Samsung BlackJack phone AT&T/Cingular

DAMN IT DAMN IT WHY!..

i just spent 150 on something else not a phone but had i seen this youde have it!!! owell.. imma find something to sell hopefully someone else doesnt beat me to it..

:)

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

LMK if your still intrested... I think it being a holiday this week alot of people wount be online....

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

sale pending to odie...

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Sold to Odie....