Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i figure i need to stop wasting my life on this forum since i finally sold my car. just wanted to say thanks to every one who has helped me out through my journey with this car.

and good luck to Cain with finishing what i ran out of money to do!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Wow, I'm really not sure what to say. I'm sure everyone will miss you and I hope you drop in once and a while to say hey. Thanks for the luck, I think I might need it. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her, and get her up and running on both feet again, hopefully. I have alot of different options and different ways to go, and I hope everyone will help lead me down the right paths as they did you.

P.S.- Please, don't smoke any 3's with that STI, just for respect for where you came from. :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
[quote author=Cain link=topic=138992.msg2996617#msg2996617 date=1237177512]
Wow, I'm really not sure what to say. I'm sure everyone will miss you and I hope you drop in once and a while to say hey. Thanks for the luck, I think I might need it. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her, and get her up and running on both feet again, hopefully. I have alot of different options and different ways to go, and I hope everyone will help lead me down the right paths as they did you.

P.S.- Please, don't smoke any 3's with that STI, just for respect for where you came from. :)
[/quote]

haha yea... or ill take my friend's evo and whoop ur ass wit it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts